October 18, 2012

Enfagrow Premium Older Toddler Ready-To-Drink Milk Drinks Review

Enfagrow offers a formula that's made specifically for toddlers that are 1 year and older. The Enfagrow toddler formula helps with growth and development so toddlers can reach their milestones. Enfagrow Premium Toddler contains iron and DHA which help support development of your child's brain. It also includes a Natural Defense Dual Prebiotics blend so help support digestive health. 
 

Recently I was given a kit which included Enfagrow Premium Older Toddler Ready-To-Drink Milk Drinks that came in 8.25 fl ounces that are offered in natural milk flavor and vanilla flavors so that we could try them and we also got some valuable money saving coupons. The ready to drink milk drinks are a convenient way for  toddlers to get the nutrients they need that they may be missing from their diet. It's recommended that toddlers drink the ready to drink milk drinks once per day in place of at least one serving of milk. 

  
My daughter tried both flavors which are natural milk flavor and the vanilla flavor. She seemed to really like the vanilla flavor the best but did drink the natural milk flavor too. She also enjoyed drinking from the straw that was included with the drink and it's in a container similar to a juice box. The straw is adjustable, so you simply open the plastic packaging to the straw and lightly pull down on it and the straw will extend and becomes longer so that it reaches the bottom - inside the container.  I like how easy it is to pour into a sippy cup without having to cut the packaging with scissors, but I wish there was a different area to put the straw like a typical juice box has a small puncture area because if a toddler tilts or tips the container then the formula will just pour out all over. I do like that there is no added sugar even if the vanilla flavor this makes me a happy mommy.




I did receive coupons to share with my family and friends so that they could try the Enfagrow Older Toddler Ready-To-Drink milk drinks too. My neighbor went out to buy the ready to drink vanilla flavor drink and her daughter liked it as well.  I do recommend Enfagrow because toddlers will benefit from the nutritional value and development and growth. You can learn more about Enfagrow by visiting their website and by subscribing to their YouTube Channel, and you can like them on Facebook.


Disclosure: "The product samples, information, and coupons have been provided by Enfagrow through SheSpeaks to facilitate my review, but my opinions are entirely my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers".

No comments: