October 6, 2012

Grapefruit Glycolic Wash & Organic Lip Balm Review

If you have a problematic skin condition such as redness or acne and you're looking for a healthy organic holistic product then you'll want to try the  Grapefruit Glycolic Wash which is a facial cleanser that is by Made from Earth. 


Grapefruit Glycolic Wash gently removes impurities on your face and it's made with a high concentration of Vitamin C. He has these jojoba beads that stimulate your skin and they activate the glycolic acid. The grapefruit is used to treat skin allergies and irritated skin so when it's applied to your face it can kill the bacteria that causes redness and acne and it's also a powerful antioxidant that helps rejuvenate your skin so that it doesn't age prematurely.

I don't have acne now like I did when I was younger but occasionally I get a blemish here and there. I've been cleansing my face with the Grapefruit Glycolic Wash and I have not had any breakouts while using it. The facial wash smells exactly like fresh grapefruit and its very inviting. I use it in the shower on my face and the smell of the grapefruit wakes me up in the morning, but then I used it at night before I go to bed and it relaxes me. The beads feel a little bit gritty as I massage the Glycolic Wash onto my face but they are there for a purpose and they work their magic in 1-2 minutes.  I love how clean and soft my face feels after I use the product. There was a subtle glow or shine to my face after I used the facial wash the first time and now it maintains that shiny glow look. My face isn't shiny in a greasy way it just seems like it's awake or more alive looking and it feels that way too so  it's a good thing.

My oldest son is 14 and he's got some minor acne problems right now. I gave my son the the Grapefruit Glycolic Wash to use and he really likes the way his face feels after he uses it too. He said he felt refreshed after he used it like it's a deep down clean. His acne has started to clear up from using the product and he's using it 2-3 times per week as recommended. 

I was also given the opportunity to try the organic lip balm which smells really good in fact it smells like spearmint gum, and it has that fresh minty taste. My lips feel soft and smooth as well as moisturized without that waxing feeling after using chapstick. The fresh minty flavor was extracted from spearmint trees in Oregon, USA.  There are other flavors of lip balm that Made from Earth has to offer such as Blueberry, Citrus Fresh and Vanilla. 


I definitely would recommend giving the Grapefruit Glycolic Wash a try.  Not only does it cleanse your face and remove the impurities but it also kills bacteria so that you can reduce acne and redness.  I would also recommend the organic lip balm because it will soften your lips without a waxing feeling. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Kelly Blackwell said...

Sounds great. I think I would love the Grapefruit Glycolic wash. Thanks for sharing.