October 10, 2012

HYDRATE Vibrancy Conditioner Review

If you color treat your hair or highlight it like most women do then you'll want to make sure that your hair is getting the hydration it needs to stay healthy and youthful from the damage of coloring or highlighting it. HYDRATE Vibrancy Conditioner will add a blast of moisture and the deep penetrating peptides will help to strengthen your damaged hair that's caused from color treatments or highlighting. 


Shielo hair care products was founded in 2001 in New York City. In 2007 Shielo became available to clients for home use. Sheilo uses concentrated formulas that are not diluted and they are against animal cruelty and package their product in recyclable packaging. 

I have color treated my hair as well as highlighted my hair in the past at home but it is of course more expensive at the salon and the color seems to last longer. Regardless how much is spent and where it's done isn't the most important thing to protect your hair from damage so you can keep your vibrant color longer?

This conditioner made by Shielo is expensive compared to other brands but it's quality is different too. This is the first conditioner I've found that that doesn't make my hair feel like it's being weighed down. Normally when I work conditioner into my hair it feels heavy while I'm working it in until I rinse it out but this did not feel like that at all. My hair felt soft and silky but it felt like it had been given new life too. I love the way my hair looked and felt afterward in fact it had a shine to it that I never had before and it felt really moisturized, and in one use it felt like my hair was a bit stronger I loved the smell of coconut too. This is definitely a product I will recommending to my mother as she has been having issues with her hair for several years now and I really believe she could benefit from this conditioner. 

 
The conditioner is easy to use simply apply it to the scalp and pull through your ends and allow it to work by leaving it on for 2 minutes which is recommended then rinse it out.  There are other products that Shielo has to offer such as products to help volume and color protect as well as other products, and like all of Sheilo's products this is cruelty free and is not tested on animals. Sheilo is also made in the USA and is in a recyclable bottle.

An 8 ounce bottle of Shielo Hydrate Vibrancy Conditioner does retail for $22.49, and you can buy it online through their website.  I believe you get what you pay for and I realize that the price tag on this conditioner is higher than normal but I do recommend it because you will get quality results. If you're willing to pay extra for a better head of hair then I say go for it and I'm sure you will love the results after using.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: