October 3, 2012

Kleenex Moisturizing Instant Hand Sanitizer from Shoplet Review #shopletreviews

It's official cold and allergy season is here and were just now getting rid of our first cold of the season. Germs spread fast and with three kids in the home it takes a lot of work to prevent the cold virus. Recently I received Kimberly- Clark  Professional Kleenex Moisturizing Instant Hand Sanitizer for review and it came in really handy this past week. We used the Kimberly-Clark Kleenex Professional Moisturizing Instant Hand Sanitizer like crazy all week.


Hand sanitizer its an effective to prevent the spread of germs in the workplace, in schools and in the home. Many public places have hand sanitizers in there bathrooms too. This particular hand sanitizer contains Moisturizing Aloe & Vitamin E and I was able to pick up some of the light scent from the aloe. The hand sanitizer comes in a convenient pump for easy use. A nice size amount (approx.  1/8 tsp) squirts out each time you press the pump, it's not too watery so it won't get all over. I really like that my hands don't feel sticky afterward. I've noticed with other hand sanitizers I end up with sticky hands but I have not experienced that with the Kleenex Moisturizing Instant Hand Sanitizer. I know that there is alcohol in this sanitizer because I can smell it,  but as you can see I have a little cut on the bottom part of my thumb and it didn't sting at all.



 
I received 2 cases of this hand sanitizer, and in each case there are 12- 8 oz. bottles. Now that really sounds like a lot but if we start sanitizing our hands like we probably should be in our household then we will definitely go through 2 bottles a month so the 2 cases I received would last until next October, so it ends up being a full year supply. 

This is one of the many products that Shoplet carries, don't forget about all of the other discounted office supplies they have  This is definitely one of those items that you should replenish and make sure is on our shopping list any time of the year. 



I recommend the Kimberly-Clark Professional Kleenex Moisturizing Instant Hand Sanitizer. It's an effective way to help prevent the spread of germs and it doesn't leave a sticky residue on my hands.  I'm sure that the Aloe and Vitamin E have helped keep my hands moisturized so that they don't dry out, and I love the light scent of the aloe left on my hands.

If you're looking to purchase this product or other office supplies be sure to stop by the Shoplet.com website as they have many products that are eligible for free shipping. You can stay updated with Shoplet on Facebook and become a fan as well as follow Shoplet on Twitter.


Disclosure: "I received the 2 cases of the Shoplet product above for free in order to try the product to form an opinion for this review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site".

4 comments:

theladya said...

I love moisturizing hand sanitizers but I didn't know there was a Kleenex brand. My skin is sensitive and stays dry to moisturizer is important. Great review!

mail4rosey said...

I didn't know Kleenex had a hand sanitizer. Thank you for the heads-up. :)

Debras Dollars said...

You are welcome. There are many products that don't get the attention they deserve and this is one that needs to be put out there. I really love it because it sanitizes and moisturizes very well.

C. Hardy said...

I also received a sample of the hand sanitizer from a company (albeit a much smaller sample). I do agree that the sanitizing properties are wonderful, and the moisturizing component is an added bonus! However... I'm not fond of the smell. For me, it doesn't smell much like aloe, more like... swiss cheese, glue, and alcohol. it's not an appealing scent at all. Luckily, it does fade with some time, but it's off-putting enough that I'll try for an unscented sanitizer and just keep a separate bottle of moisturizer handy.