October 29, 2012

Parnevu Hair Care Product Review

Recently I was given the opportunity to try a line of salon quality styling and maintenance products. Parnevu hair care products are formulated to help the growth of your hair and they also help prevent hair breakage. If you have split ends or a dry or itchy scalp then you'll want to try Parnevu products.


The first product my husband and I tried  was the Therapeutic T-Tree Shampoo which contains botanicals that gently cleanse your hair and scalp. This shampoo has Australian Tea Tree Oil which helps eliminate that itchy flaky scalp that many men and women experience. The shampoo lathered up nicely and our his hair felt clean and soft after using the product. My husband and used this shampoo on a regular basis for a few weeks and he no longer had a flaky itchy scalp. He didn't necessarily like the scent but he was happy with the results. I don't have a flaky itchy scalp, but the dry winter is coming and I can use all the moisture I can get for my hair. This shampoo helps lock in moisture and is a great daily shampoo even if you don't have a flaky itchy scalp.  Ffter using it my hair felt soft and smooth.




The next product I would like to share with you that I tried was the Parnevu Scalp Therapy for Extra Dry Hair. This product is an awesome scalp treatment with a leave in conditioner and it helps prevent breakage as well as prevents a flaky and itchy scalp. This product contains proteins and vitamins which helps give you that beautiful shine that many of us want. I love how my hair always feels soft after using this product.  The oils and moisturizers in this scalp therapy treatment will help nourish your hair so that it grows and it's lightly scented. 


The last product I used was the Parnevu Leave In Conditioner for Extra Dry Hair. This product will help bring your hair back to a natural balance. I lightly fresh smell when I was massaging it into my hair and scalp. This is a wonderful product to use on all types of hair such as dyed tinted or chemically treated hair as well as relaxed and premed hair. After using this product for a few weeks my hair felt stronger and it helped with my split ends. I felt like I had a new head of hair and scalp. 


We really like all of the Parnevu products that we tried because they gave me us a healthier head of hair and scalp. Not only are these quality products but they are inexpensive too. If you have an itchy, flaky scalp or dry or brittle hair these are products that you should try before any other, we highly recommend them.


To learn more about the Parnevu products you can visit their website. You can find them on Facebook as well as follow them on Twitter @Parnevu . 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless I only recommend products or services I use personally and will be good for my readers. 






 

1 comment:

Laura Niles said...

I need to try to add moisture back into my hair. I will check them out. Thank you for your review.
Laura Niles