October 17, 2012

Personalized Horoscope Review

Patrick Arundell is one of the UK's leading Astrologers and he offers a variety of astrology readings such as charts and horoscopes. Recently I received a personalized 12 month horoscope forecast based on my individual details. 



Some of the details in my horoscope are based on where I was born and not just my zodiac sign. My horoscope forecast was broken down into 12 monthly units and was about 10 pages long. Each page is easy to read and tells you the dates when each transit will occur. My report started from the time of order and I received it within 2 days. I had to provide my date of birth, time and place but this was so that I would get an accurate reading.

There are two types of transits or movements of the planets their are long term and short term daily transits. Of course the long term transits can affect you for up to two to three months and they can reoccur during the year and they can overlap and may even counteract with each other.  It's important to take advantage of the good periods and turn the not so good periods to your advantage. 

 I was able to read through my entire personalized horoscope and the information has became helpful to me. Now I know the periods (or time frames) and I will be know when things will effect me and when to avoid or divert my energies elsewhere. I will also know when it's an excellent time for things like business deals or when career prospects look promising.
 
I gained insights about my energy, health, love, work and money prospects through 2013. It's important to remember that astrology is not a tool of fate and it doesn't rule your life it's just used as a guide.  We all go through bumps in our lives and astrology might be something to help guide us through, so I do recommend getting a reading.



Disclosure: “I received a free personalized horoscope to facilitate my review,  but my opinions are entirely my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers".

No comments: