October 25, 2012

We're Celebrating our 15th Anniversary

Today's our 15th Anniversary. We made it to another big milestone. Hooray! We plan on spending some alone time together, but not exactly sure where we're going yet as we have not planned anything, although I wish we had something more set in stone. I do know we plan on spending some time with the kids this weekend at our favorite theme park and we will renew our yearly passes.  Stay tuned for an update on where we went. You can learn more about me and my family by continuing to read DebrasDollars.







                                             15 years and 3 kids later

No not eww after 15 years that would be a sour piece of candy my friend gave me. LOL
                                   Jack being silly

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your day!

Debras Dollars said...

Thanks Jackie!