November 24, 2012

90 Day Weight Loss Challenge with Creative Bioscience

I will be participating in a 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge very soon. Creative Bioscience will be sponsoring me for the 90 day challenge and I will be receiving a 90 day supply of the hCG 1234 which is a weight loss supplement in the form of drops. I will be receiving hCG 1234 in exchange for my honest unbiased review and posting of my experience with the product during the 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge. 


Thanksgiving has came and gone and I think I ate way to much. I feel miserable because I stuffed myself full of turkey, ham and all the fixings. I would like to get some of this weight off that I put on plus I would like to lose more. I have tried other products in the past as you all know but I would like to give the hCG 1234 a try along with the diet plan because it is supposed to be the fastest way to lose weight. The hCG 1234 is designed to help people lose weight on a 500, 800 and even a 1200 calorie plan. I would like to go on the 1200 calorie diet plan. One of the reasons is because this is the first company to introduce a 1200 dietary calorie blend which is a potent blend to help with that high of a calorie intake versus the traditional 500 and 800 calorie diet plans. The other reason I am choosing the 1200 calorie diet plan is because it fits into my life style and I hope with my weight loss goal that I have chosen. I feel that the 1200 calorie diet plan is safe and right for me, and I believe that once I finish this challenge that I can maintain 1200 calories per day safely. Losing weight has always been a challenge but with Christmas and New Years coming up it will be an even bigger challenge, but I am up for it.

I will be posting updates once a month about my achievements and pitfalls as well as well anything I experience while taking the product during the 90 day challenge. I will also include measurements, weight loss and photos in my posts. I would love to lose 35 to 45 pounds during this challenge because I will be consuming 1200 calories. If I lose more of course that will be great, if I lose less than my goal then that will be ok but I really hope to lose at least my lowest goal amount the 35 pounds.  It's going to take a lot of self control because I know that there are some guide lines to follow. As far as exercise it is not required. However if I choose to exercise it will be a mild to moderate intensity level because that is what is recommended while taking the hCG1234 supplement along with the diet plan.

Here is some information about the hCG 1234 supplement that I will be taking for this 90 day challenge.

hCG 1234® - Fastest Way to Lose
hCG 1234® Premier Diet Drops work with Dr. Simeons' Protocol to help you trim up to 1 lb a day without added exercise. You eat lean meat, vegetables, fruit, and bread. Charts and free support help you lose weight. We guarantee our premium hCG drops 100%. You can purchase a 90 day supply of the hCG 1234 drops for $99.
 


Once I have completed the 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge I will be holding a giveaway where one lucky DebrasDollars reader will win a 90 day supply of the hCG 1234 from Creative Bioscience.

If you are a blogger and you are interested in participating in the 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge you can apply just like I did. It's nice to have a diet buddy so if you would like to participate I would love to connect so that I can follow your progress as well. I would love feed back from you my readers as I take on this challenge so don't be shy share your comments.


Disclosure: In exchange for this post and participating in the 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge I will receive a 90 day supply of hCG 1234. I was not compensated in any other manner, however one lucky DebrasDollars reader will win their own 90 day supply in a giveaway - details to come. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site"  

2 comments:

Fastest Way To Lose Weight said...

Regular exercise is the biggest winner in fat burning and weight loss+healthy diet.

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Its genuinely awesome piece of writing, I have got much clear idea regarding from this
paragraph.
Here is my homepage ... londonphysiotherapy.info