November 13, 2012

C-Line Products Review #shopletreviews

Shoplet offers low prices on a variety of quality office supplies, and with the holidays coming up and many of the products would make great gifts. Shoplet sent me two more products to review and I want to share them with you.

First I want to share with you the C-line Expanding File with Handles. This makes a great filing system for on the go. Not only is it a professional and stylish it also looks like a briefcase. It expands when you open it and contains 13 pockets with 12 color coded tabbed dividers to help keep important up to 300 documents organized. The C-line Expanding File with Handles is light weight and has a nice soft-sided fabric finish, and the velcro closure secures your materials inside.  This would make life much easier for someone that needs to transport papers back and forth to work or even school and because it's durable it should last for a long time.


The next product I want to share with you is the C-line Bound Sheet Protector Presentation Book. This product will help anyone who will be presenting a project in a professional manner.  When you open the presentation book you will find that the inside cover has a clear storage pocket that can hold documents. It also has 12 top loading clear sheet protectors. My son has a few projects coming up at school and I plan on letting him use the C-line Bound Sheet Protector Presentation Book so that he can keep his project nice and neat. This Presentation Book is durable and hold's up nicely and it has many uses such as crafts, recipes as well as projects. I'm sure there are many other uses for this book as well.

I recommend Shoplet products because they are quality products for a low price, that are easy to use and are durable . If you're looking to purchase these items they are also eligible for free shipping as well. You can stay updated by on Twitter @shoplet and become a fan of Shoplet on Facebook


"Disclosure: I received the shoplet products above for free in order to try the products to form an opinion for this review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site"
 

1 comment:

randy said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387@gmail.com