November 27, 2012

Carmex Lip Conditioner Review

Carmex has been around for more than 80 years and they have been adding to their product line with quality lip care products. I've used Carmex products in the past and they just keep getting better. Recently I was given the opportunity to try their newest lip product that's not a lip balm or a lotion it's a lip conditioner. Carmex Lip Conditioner came at the perfect time as it's gotten quite chilly here in Florida and my lips needed protection so they wouldn't get dry and chapped. 
 

The Carmex Lip Conditioner contains 13 moisturizing ingredients that absorbed quickly and left my lips feeling soft and silky with no sticky or greasy residue, and it had that tingling sensation but not in a bad way. I love that sensation it lets me know that the product is working deep down to hydrate and protect my lips. This lip conditioner is light and creamy and has a yummy all natural orange flavor and scent that I totally love, it reminds me of a dreamsicle. 

This lip conditioner can be used everyday to prevent dry chapped lips leaving your lips feeling hydrated. If you use lipstick you can use the lip conditioner as a base as it will give you a matte finish, and it will also protect your lips. I received two tubes one for myself and one to give to a friend, so I chose to give it to my mom. My mom loved how her lips felt after using the lip conditioner and she loved the flavor and scent as well. 


In Florida the school hallways are outside unlike the schools in the north where they are heated and air conditioned.  My boys spend a lot of time walking outside to their classes so they need to protect their lips throughout the year, and this is going to be a great stocking stuffer for them this year. My husband is also outside a lot pushing his cart back and forth delivering boxes so I'm going to get him some of the Carmex Lip Conditioner for his stocking as well. My daughter is only two but her lips need protected as well so I'll get her some too so that when we make our trips back and forth to town her lips will be hydrated and protected. 

I recommend the New Carmex Lip Conditioner it's the perfect way to keep your lips protected and hydrated during the winter months. You can learn more about the lip conditioner as well as other Carmex products by visiting their website. If you're a huge fan of Carmex be sure to show them some love by liking them on Facebook. You can also follow them @Carmex on Twitter to stay updated on the newest products and information.


Disclosure: "As a member of the Carmex Blog Squad I received Lip Conditioner to review. I did not receive any other compensation. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I personally use and would be good for my readers.

No comments: