Recently I received a really nice Coppertone Water Moms end of the summer kit. My kit included a colorful insulated tote so that I can carry drinks and sandwiches and condiments in. I also received a yellow sand bucket and shovel for my daughter to play with. In addition I also received a package of yellow balloons as well as post it notes and another sample tube of their awesome along Coppertone Water BABIES Pure & Simple sunscreen.
As a Coppertone Water Mom I have shared valuable information and my experience with from using the Coppertone product. I enjoyed using and sharing the Coppertone Water BABIES Pure & Simple sunscreen with my family and friends. Not long ago I also shared coupons and samples with my readers in a Coppertone Water BABIES giveaway where there were three winners, and I did that on my own because I love to be generous to my readers.
Here are some valuable tips to remember before you or your children go outside.
- Children that are younger than 6 months of age should not be exposed to the sun whenever possible.
- Children 6 months or older should always wear sunscreen when they are outdoors.
- By wearing sunscreen year-round even on cloudy days whenever you're outside will protect your family.
- People who work or sit near windows for long periods of time should also wear sunscreen because the harmful UV rays do pass through windows.
- Always use a quality sunscreen that has an SPF of 15 or higher.
Coppertone offers quality sunscreen for adults, children and babies. If you have never used Coppertone products then I highly recommend them. You can visit the Coppertone website to learn more about the various products they have to offer as well print out a valuable Coppertone coupon.
Disclosure: "As a member of the Coppertone® Water MOMS group I received the end of the summer kit for free which included product samples and promotional items. No monetary compensation has taken place, however I will be entered into a contest for the chance to win a gift card. The opinions are entirely my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers".