November 7, 2012

Coppertone Water BABIES Review

While you should always remember to use quality sunscreen before you head out during the summer months, your skin should always be protected anytime you are in the sun especially the little ones. By using Coppertone Water BABIES Pure & Simple sunscreen you can protect your little one and know that they won't be harmed by the suns harmful UV Rays.


Recently I received a really nice Coppertone Water Moms end of the summer kit. My kit included a colorful insulated tote so that I can carry drinks and sandwiches and condiments in. I also received a yellow sand bucket and shovel for my daughter to play with. In addition I also received a package of yellow balloons as well as post it notes and another sample tube of their awesome along Coppertone Water BABIES Pure & Simple sunscreen.




As a Coppertone Water Mom I have shared valuable information and my experience with from using the Coppertone product. I enjoyed using and sharing the Coppertone Water BABIES Pure & Simple sunscreen with my family and friends.  Not long ago I also shared coupons and samples with my readers in a Coppertone Water BABIES giveaway where there were three winners, and I  did that on my own because I love to be generous to my readers. 


Here are some valuable tips to remember before you or your children go outside. 
 
  • Children that are younger than 6 months of age should not be exposed to the sun whenever possible. 
  • Children 6 months or older should always wear sunscreen when they are outdoors.  
  • By wearing sunscreen year-round even on cloudy days whenever you're outside will protect your family.  
  • People who work or sit near windows for long periods of time should also wear sunscreen because the harmful UV rays do pass through windows.  
  •  Always use a quality sunscreen that has an SPF of 15 or higher.

Coppertone offers quality sunscreen for adults, children and babies. If you have never used Coppertone products then I highly recommend them. You can visit the Coppertone website to learn more about the various products they have to offer as well print out a valuable Coppertone coupon.




Disclosure: "As a member of the Coppertone® Water MOMS group I received the end of the summer kit for free which included product samples and promotional items.  No monetary compensation has taken place, however I will be entered into a contest for the chance to win a gift card.  The  opinions are entirely my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers".
 

2 comments:

karenmed409 said...

thank you for the tips, I did not know about wearing sunscreen if you sit near windows for long periods of time.

Debras Dollars said...

You are very welcome Karen. Im glad my tips were helpful.