November 2, 2012

Tail Towns Friends Facebook Game Review

The makers of the wildly-popular Webkinz, Ganz has created an enchanted world of mystery, rich with tales to intrigue, treachery, and forbidden love just for grown ups. Tail Town Friends combines the fun of social media game play with timeless charm and unparalleled beauty. Tail Town Friends offers players drama and juicy, soap opera-inspired story lines as well as photo-realistic art that allows players to become landscape artists to create the home and garden of their dreams.


The story line is about a bad man who's trying to close down businesses and your job is to help the business owners keep their businesses open. To help the business owners you'll need to supply them with fresh produce and other products from your own land. You can grow fruits and make juice out of them and sell them as well grow vegetables and flowers and sell them too. Tail Towns Friends is a really cute game with little mice and other animals throughout the game. The story line is really cute and there are goals to go along with the game. Each goal has a lot of different tasks such as clearing parts of your land like trees as well as selling bales of hay to moving gardening tools and growing fruit and veggies, each task is really easy even if you've never played any Facebook games before. You can also get help from your neighbors which are your friends that play the game. I don't have many friends but that is because the game is new, but as the game grows in popularity I expect it will take off just like any of the others I've played in the past and become a big hit.


I received an adorable Tail Towns Figurine from Series 1 and it's based on the Tail Town Friends game. The character is a Ballerina and her name is Sonya. The Ballerina character is a collectible and it's fully hand-painted and beautifully crafted, bridging the real world with the virtual one. 


I also received a secret code and once I logged in and entered the secret code Sonya the Ballerina became part of my story line. This fun little character makes the game very unique from others and I'm excited to keep playing each day.  


There are 12 Tail Towns Friends in Series 1 and they can all be collected by visiting their store locator. I noticed that the cities are limited as are the stores and once you find one it's recommended that you call ahead to ensure that the Tail Towns collectible that you're looking for is available. Since Tail Towns Figurines are advertising that this is series 1 this gives me hope that they will come out with a series 2 to add to the Tail Towns collection.


I really liked the game it was really cute and easy to play. Everything is self explanatory with the game and goals. To play you simply click on the word goal and it will explain what to do. I love the story line and the characters are so unique to the game it's a fun addition. If you like Facebook games this is definitely a unique one with the little figurines being part of the story line. I see this game being around for a long time to come and I see it becoming well known and popular in just a short time just as soon as the word gets out about how cute this game is. With that said I recommend you checking out the game as well as locating a store with the collectible figurines. You can try the game out for yourself and become a fan of the Tail Towns Friends Facebook page as well as stay updated on Twitter.

Disclosure: " I received the Tail Towns Figurine above for free from Child's Play Communications and I tried the Tail Towns Friends Facebook game to form an opinion for this review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ӏ usually do not leave many responses, however I гead a few of the remarks on "Tail Towns Friends Facebook Game Review".

I do have a few questions for уou if іt's allright. Could it be only me or do some of the comments appear like they are coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing on other online sites, I'd like
to follow уou. Cоuld you pοst а list of all of your soсial netwοгking sites like your Facebook page, tωitter feed, or lіnκedin profile?


Here is my websіte: youtube videos downloaden