December 14, 2012

500,000 Safe Driving Award

I'm out of town with my husband celebrating one of his many accomplishments as he will be receiving his 500,000 Safe Driving Award tonight. Were at his Annual Safety Awards Banquet / Christmas Party in South Carolina. My dad will also be receiving an award as well, and in a few years he will have another Million mile award to hang on the wall.  I'm not sure how many plaques that will make for him as he's worked for several companies over the last 38 years. I am very proud of my husband and my dad for all of their accomplishments. They do sacrifice being away from home to get product to the stores and I miss them when they are away. This is there night to celebrate another accomplishment. I love you guys!



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's going to be end of mine day, but before end I am reading this enormous article to improve my experience.
Here is my page ... samson review