December 8, 2012

Beauty Encounter Perfume Review

Beauty Encounter is a trusted company and they carry many varieties of perfume for women. They offer a wide variety of products so you'll find more than just perfumes and cologne as well. You'll find other beauty products such as lotions, creams, soaps and amongst other products from their hair care, make up and more.

I love getting perfume as a gift and I love wearing it. If you're looking for a gift a man, woman, or one of your kids perfume and cologne is a great gift.. I was given the opportunity to review two samples of women's perfume and the fragrances smelled very nice, the ones I got to review were the Creed Virgin Island Water it's a 0.05 Millesime Sampler vial and the other was Jess by Jessica McClintock for Women and it came in a 0.05 oz Eau de Parfum Sampler Vial.


They offer more than 1,100 unique brands to choose from and you'll even be able to find unisex fragrances as well as hard to find ones. The nice thing about Beauty Encounter is that they do offer little vials of fragrances that you can simply through in your purse or pocket and they would also make great stocking stuffers. I like that they offer them in some vials so you can try a different scent without having to purchase a full size bottle.


They do also offer fragrances for pets as well. I don't find this odd at all because when I take my Yorkie to get groomed they always spray cologne on him and he always smells so good. I have never seen another fragrance company offer them for dogs so I think this is a great find.

The fragrances I received were fun and playful but smelled really good too. I really liked them and I highly recommend them. You can learn more about Beauty Encounter by visiting there website for more information and to see the unique brands that they offer.

Disclosure: "I received the women's perfume to try the product to form an opinion for my review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site."

No comments: