December 30, 2012

Charmin freshmates & Towel Review #FreshmatesClean

I was given the opportunity to try Charmin freshmates which are flushable wet wipes. When you use Charmin freshmates in conjunction with dry toilet paper you'll get a cleaner clean than with dry bath tissue alone. 


I really liked the flushable wipes and they are safe for my septic. Charmin freshmates are made with just the right amount of moisture and they don't contain any drying alcohols. These flushable wipes come in convenient plastic refillable tub that you can take anywhere. The entire family can use them and feel clean. I really like using them on my daughter after she uses the potty. The flushable wipes are similar to a baby wipe, but since older kids don't want to use a baby wipe this is perfect for them. I did also receive a really cute towel from Charmin along with the freshmates and my daughter loves using it when she washes her hands after she uses the potty. The Charmin freshmates are thick, strong and convenient and I recommend them to those wanting a cleaner clean than they're getting with just from toilet paper.
 

Be sure to enter Freshmates Bathroom Makeover Sweepstakes for your chance to win a $5,000 Visa gift card that can be used towards a home bathroom makeover & a $1,000 Visa gift card towards a consultant with an interior designer. There are also 42 daily prize winners that will each win a free 40 count tub of Charmin freshmates!


Disclosure: "As a Vocalpoint member I received a tub of Charmin freshmates and a towel in order to try the product and form an opinion for this review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site"

No comments: