December 17, 2013

Before and After Herbalife

As you all know I've tried many things in the past to lose weight, tone up and get healthy, and I've finally found something that works and I followed it 100% of the time.  It is Not hard to follow, and I've gotten amazing results.  Others in my life have some amazing results as well, and now I want to share it with you. I lost 14 pounds early on- on my plan.  How did I do this? With my Herbalife Nutrition Plan. I went from a size 18W jean to a 14 jean in a short period of time. I went from that comfy size 14 to a size 12  their shortly after. My shirts were a XXL and now I wear a medium, which I was told today is still too big. I no longer suffer from being tired all the time and most of my cellulite has disappeared. I have also noticed my sweet tooth and cravings are completely gone. I honestly believe the nutrition and sweetness from the Formula 1 Healthy Meal Shakes that I have twice a day have helped me with that. We have group of people here in Lake City, Florida and we all get together Monday, Wednesday and Friday to work out for 1 hour which includes, exercises and a 1 mile jog, walk or run - whatever it takes to get the 1 mile in (1 time per week for the mile). We have a lot of fun together and my Personal Wellness Coach keeps me motivated and inspired and on track. Herbalife is 80% Nutrition and 20% Exercise.

                                                                    
                                       Check out my updated photos since then here


My mom did this with her Herbalife Nutrition Plan as well as exercise. In fact she runs the mile in about 10 minutes- yes she's faster than me I can only do it in 12 minutes 8 seconds, but I get better each time look at the muscle she's gained

I never dreamed I'd be sharing this photo you're about to see.  When mom and I took this photo it was for our own personal use - it was for our eyes only. We just wanted a before photo so we would remember what we didn't want to go back to- if we were to have any results at all this soon, or at all. One night mom was visiting and she was scrolling through her photos in her phone. She came across our before photos of our legs and said that we needed to take another photo just to compare them to the first ones. WOW! We're amazed.  Mom has a shape now and many of the pits from the cellulite are gone and most of my cellulite is gone, plus things are firming and toning up nicely all over my body.


                                      Here are a few others on my team. 

Meet Peggy she's my Personal Wellness Coach and mentor. Peggy she's 57 and she lost 35 pounds with her Herbalife Nutrition Plan. Peggy was tired and she needed to lose weight. She started Herbalife and when she went back to her doctor for a check up her doctor was ecstatic. Now Peggy is full of energy and she feels amazing!



This is Peggy's brother Mark he is 61 years old and he lost 35 pounds. Mark is very active and when he plays tennis he is able to play for 4 hours straight without stopping. Do you want to gain muscle  like Mark? Mark did this by using the Herbalife products and he is very active.

                                      Mark Peggy and I celebrating success!


Meet Peggy and Marks Mom. She is currently in a nursing home and before Herbalife she was losing weight. Since Herbalife she is now gaining weight. Peggy visits her mom often to check up on her and to make sure the staff at the nursing home is following the orders that Peggy has given them which is making sure her mother has her Herbalife shakes with her meals.



Herbalife Formula 1 Healthy Meal Shakes are nutrition. Everything starts with nutrition whether it is to get healthy, lose weight or build muscle, or in Peggy's moms case gain weight.  She sure does love her shakes and they come in so many different flavors.



Meet Edith she's on my team as well. Edith had high cholesterol before she started Herbalife. Since she's started her Herbalife Nutrition Plan she's lost 50 pounds. Edith did this with Herbalife and exercise.






                     Look how happy Edith is.  Does she inspire you?

Meet Matt he lost 65 lbs and Matt did this with his Herbalife Nutrition Plan and an Active Lifestyle.







Meet Connie and her husband Eric. Before Herbalife Connie had gastric surgery. After her surgery she decided she needed to do more to keep losing the weight and fat% and build muscle.  She's  always wanted to start exercising and now she is able to do that. Connie is active whether it be walking or exercising in our Free Fit Camp in town 3 days per week.  Connie continues to work on her goals since she had her gastric surgery. Her husband Eric his most important reason to do this with Connie was to support her in losing weight and building the muscle. Eric decided to make some improvements for himself as well. He wanted to gain muscle and tighten his abs and chest. Eric lost 10 lbs  with Herbalife and exercise. Eric has more energy and Connie is like a windup doll that has so much more energy and she loves to walk.

          Connie after gastric bypass surgery, but before Herbalife


                         Connie and Eric before Herbalife

                                                    
  

Connie after being on Herbalife. Being on the a nutrition plan and following it consistently makes a huge difference in the way you look and feel. Connie and Eric continue to exercise with each other in our Free Fit Camp up town.

This is Brenda she's also on my team. Brenda has had amazing results with her Herbalife Nutrition plan too! 

                                         
Brenda has stated that she has done this mainly with Herbalife as she's not very consistent with the exercise. Brenda has had some amazing results! Can you relate to any of us or do you know someone that can?


“An extensive questionnaire generated responses from more than 200 U.S. Herbalife Independent Distributors about their weight-loss programs and results. They reported weight loss ranging from 4 pounds to 167 pounds and a reduced body mass index (BMI)
of 1.5 points to 24.1 points, suggesting that consumption of Herbalife® products is associated with weight loss and improvement in BMI in those ranges.”


 

I am happy to say that my husband Jack, my dad, my oldest son Anthony, and my nephew Brian have started their Herbalife Nutrition Plan as well and my sister will be getting some of the products too.  I look forward to updating you on our results with photos and sharing some of the others on my team.  When I started seeing my moms and my results, I decided to become an Herbalife Independent Distributor. I did this so that I can help others reach their goals just like we have. I am still reaching my goals I have about 30 pounds to lose and I have a bit of toning up to do. Since the Formula 1 Healthy Meal Shakes are Nutrition I will always have at least 1 every day to stay healthy when I reach my goals.

If you or someone you know is looking to get healthy by losing weight, or gaining weight, or wants to build muscle and gain energy contact me now.  I will be your Personal Wellness Coach and I will customize a plan that's right for you, and I will guide and support you with frequent contact through your journey . Don't give up contact me now because amazing things can happen.  Let me help you get started now so you can reach your goals 1 day sooner.  

"You Don't Have to Be Great to Start. You Just Have To Start To Be Great!"  ~ Jim Rohn

Contact me to set up your FREE Wellness Evaluation.

You can also email me at debbibaldwin97 at hotmail dot com                                                   
       

“An extensive questionnaire generated responses from more than 200 U.S. Herbalife Independent Distributors about their weight-loss programs and results. They reported weight loss ranging from 4 pounds to 167 pounds and a reduced body mass index (BMI)
of 1.5 points to 24.1 points, suggesting that consumption of Herbalife® products is associated with weight loss and improvement in BMI in those ranges.”

No comments: