December 20, 2013

Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate - ABCDE I LOVE THIS STUFF!

I love the Herbal Tea Concentrate. I take it everyday as part of my Herbalife Nutrition Plan. It has provided me with so much energy and I love the other benefits too. My favorite flavor is lemon. I've never been a fan of lemon but I sure to like this.  They also have it in raspberry, peach and original. 




If you or you or someone you know is struggling with their weight, needs to gain weight, wants to build muscle, get healthy and have amazing energy contact me I would love to help anyone reach their goals.
                                                                   

Just Ask Me

Contact me to set up your FREE Wellness Evaluation.


https://www.goherbalife.com/debrabaldwin

You can also email me at debbibaldwin97 at hotmail dot com

No comments: