December 6, 2013

Life with 4 kids

I had my son on July 26 and we named him Quentin. Quentin means 5th born. He's not my 5th but he's my mom and dads 5th grandchild and my mother in law and father in laws 5th grandson. On the day Quentin was born I had a teen, tween, toddler and newborn. Not many parents can say that. Not many parents can say that 2 of their children will be graduated and then they have 2 more to put through another 12 years either LOL! Quentin is 15 years and 1 month younger than Anthony. He's 12 years and 1 day younger than Nicholas and he's 2 years and 19 days younger than Violet. 



                                     What a neat pattern for our birthdays

                                             Anthony   6/26    Quentin 7/26
                                             Nicholas   7/27     
                                             Mine           8/28  

 
                     They all look a lot alike too when they were babies.














                         Violet                                                 Quentin 
                 I guess I saved Violets 1st Halloween outfit for a reason?



After my tubal ligation with Violet I never dreamed of having another. I knew that a tubal ligation was not 100% but I knew that it was such a low chance that I really didn't think I had anything to worry about. So when I found out I was pregnant and then I had him I felt that feeling of our family is finally complete. I thought our family was complete when I had Violet but I never had the "feeling" that I did after having Quentin. I did have another tubal ligation so I hope it doesn't grow back this time because I'm 35 and don't need anymore children. However, should their be another surprise I would still choose to give him or her life because they were meant to be just like Quentin.

Quentin is a handsome little baby he's been smiling since the day he was born.  He's quiet he rarely cries he is my only baby I've had that has ever sucked his thumb even in the womb on an ultrasound image.

                                                            Dec. 5, 2013

I can't imagine life without him or any of my children for that matter. Violet is 3 and she's being stubborn on potty training at home but she's a pro when we are out and about.  What's up with that?? Anthony is 15 now he's decided he wants to go to Culinary school to become a Chef and Nicholas is 13 I'm not sure he's got anything in mind for a career yet. But gosh how time flies! I've got 2 older kids and 2 younger ones so by the time my two oldest graduate the youngest two will be just getting through their first year of school it's like starting all over again.
           

                                                       
Here are some more photos of my youngest children.  I need to get some updated ones of Anthony and Nicholas though. I'm glad to be back and I'd like to share with you more about myself and my family and I'm ready to review more products and offer you some giveaways too.   With 4 kids, 3 dogs and a husband that is away a lot as he's an over the road truck driver things can get a little hectic around here so please bare with me as I get things going again and posts scheduled there may be some hit in miss days but I will be back on track with posts soon so they post daily.. For now here are some more photos of my 2 youngest babies.



 
 

6 comments:

Diane Roark said...

Your pictures are precious. I glad to know someone else will be 50++++ when their youngest graduates. I have 5 children. My oldest is 22, 17, 17, 15, and 11. Only 11 years between them.
Stop by www.recipesforourdailybread.com and link up your post.
Blessings, Diane Roark

Debras Dollars said...

Thanks so much Diane. Oh wow you are just as busy as I am :) Nice to know someone else also. I will definitely stop by and link up my post.

rochelle said...

these are some nice pics

Debras Dollars said...

Thanks Rochelle!

Connie Kirby said...

Thanks Debbi for the Blog site! As you know I have 4 kids too.. 21,20,18, and 16 and 1 grandson that's 1 yrs old ...Love the pics and yes they do look a lot alike as babies... Connie

Debras Dollars said...

You're welcome Connie! WOW you're kids are close together. It's nice to have them all grow up together. Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy your day!