August 6, 2014

Becca's Herbalife Results

Becca needed to lose weight and she lacked energy. She jumped on her Herbalife Nutrition Plan and she has now ost weight, including  body fat, but she's also gained lean muscle and she has TONS of energy. Becca is my neighbor and she shared the Herbalife products with me. I can't thank Becca enough for taking the time to come to me and ask me if I was ready to make a change in my life.





Becca continues to help others and through her is how I got on the products lost weight and have more energy but I also learned about the Herbalife Business Opportunity through her. Becca is my Sponsor and I would like to be yours. If you're looking to improve your life and the lives of others through health and wealth and you're looking to have more time to spend with your family and more money to go along with that time then please contact me so that I can show you how.



“An extensive questionnaire generated responses from more than 200 U.S. Herbalife Independent Distributors about their weight-loss programs and results. They reported weight loss ranging from 4 pounds to 167 pounds and a reduced body mass index (BMI)
of 1.5 points to 24.1 points, suggesting that consumption of Herbalife® products is associated with weight loss and improvement in BMI in those ranges.”

No comments: