August 14, 2014

Struggling to gain weight?

Nicole says I meant to share earlier, I had a Herbalife customer of mine approach me with a hug and a thanks. He has been trying to gain weight  for years and has been unsuccessful. I introduced him to Herbalife and his personal nutrition plan and he's doing great. When he approached me with a hug he also told me that he has gained 7 pounds and he feels amazing. It was such an awesome feeling to know I actually helped someone do what they've been trying to do for years!! God is so good! #herbalife







The same Amazing Herbalife shake that many of us consume for healthy weight loss also helps people who need to gain weight reach their health goals. What are your goals? Are you serious and ready for a change? Let me help you reach your health goals. Follow my recommendation and the plan and you will reach your goals! Contact me today!
 

 


“An extensive questionnaire generated responses from more than 200 U.S. Herbalife Independent Distributors about their weight-loss programs and results. They reported weight loss ranging from 4 pounds to 167 pounds and a reduced body mass index (BMI)
of 1.5 points to 24.1 points, suggesting that consumption of Herbalife® products is associated with weight loss and improvement in BMI in those ranges.”
 

No comments: