January 8, 2015

My Herbalife Results

I wanted to update you all again on a quick post. I'm still following my Herbalife Nutrition Plan. In fact my body has changed so much and I've helped people changes their lives through these products as well. Here are some updated photos. I've now lost 53.3 pounds and my body has shrunk so much. I've went from a size 18 to a size 4 and from an XXL to a small in shirts and shorts. My mom and I share clothes we are the same size and have continued since we were in a size 8.  I've got more body fat to lose and muscle to build. Looking to post more updates soon!







I can't say enough about these products. They help you lose weight, gain weight, maintain weight, get healthy, as well as build lean muscle and have more energy. I am a health and wellness coach and my goal is to continue on me and help others. I know what it's like to struggle with weight. I did for all of my life except a few years in high school. I can relate to the whole I'm tired and want to sleep all day to I hate looking in the mirror to how did I let myself go. I put my Nutrition Plan to work and with my personal wellness coach still standing by my side keeping me motivated and mentoring me there's never a reason to want to stop because of lack of willpower. That is what I want to do for others. Help those that really are serious about losing weight and helping to keep them motivated on track and getting there results. If you're ready and serious contact me today because I can help you. You'll not only look better but feel better. For those that say they don't need any energy. Be sure to try the products because the energy you get will be more than you could have ever imagined and not with any jittery feeling either. I love Herbalife and I love my Sponsor and Wellness Coach and my entire team for supporting me throughout my journey. You've all made it so much easier and more fun to keep going.

Now's your time to get started contact me today to start your New Year and your New YOU!


 
“An extensive questionnaire generated responses from more than 200 U.S. Herbalife Independent Distributors about their weight-loss programs and results. They reported weight loss ranging from 4 pounds to 167 pounds and a reduced body mass index (BMI)
of 1.5 points to 24.1 points, suggesting that consumption of Herbalife® products is associated with weight loss and improvement in BMI in those r
anges.”

2 comments:

lovesports said...

Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay to contact your through your email? Please email me back.

Thanks!

Cailyn
cailynxxx gmail.com

Debras Dollars said...

I am glad you enjoy reading my site. You can email me. Do you have questions about Herbalife?