July 24, 2015

My Dad - Poor to Good Eating Habits and hi body transformation has begun

My dad is a professional truck driver and many drivers do not eat well. We all know what it's like to travel and conveniently stop by fast food restaurants and truck stops right?  So what if you lived that lifestyle regularly and ate fast food all the time. Do you think you'd remain the same size and do you think your health would remain the same?

I'm no expert but I know that eating fast food regularly and in my dads case daily can cause you to gain weight and consuming fast food and junk foods is not good for your health.  My dad knew he was consuming poor nutrition so he reached out for help and said Deb dad needs help show me how. He seen my results and started on his own nutrition plan and I couldn't be prouder of him. 



Part of dads nutrition plan is that he consumes 2 Formula 1 Healthy Meal Shakes per day and his favorites are cookies and cream and orange cream.  Not only is he losing weight and feeling much better with tons of energy but he's living a healthy active lifestyle too. When he stops at his terminal to pick up a new load he walks around a lot and he didn't do that at all before. His belly is reducing in size and his sleep habits are much better (no more power naps) so he's got a lot more energy.  He is Amazed at his body and how it is transforming. I'm glad to be a part of my dads success and so thankful I'm helping to prolong his life with good healthy eating habits.



If my dads story inspires you to help yourself or someone you know then please reach out to me. I would be more than happy to talk with you and show you how I have gotten my body back and helping my family, friends and others as well. 




*Consumers who use Herbalife® Formula 1 twice per day as part of a healthy lifestyle can generally expect to lose around o.5 to 1 pound per week. Participants in a 12-week single-blind study used Herablife® Formula 1 twice per day (once as a meal and once as a snack) with reduced calorie diet and a goal of 30 minutes of exercise per day. Participants followed either a high-protein diet or a standard-protein diet. Participants in both groups lost about 8.5 pounds.

No comments: