July 20, 2015

Tons of Energy and Happy #havemylifeback

I look back at different photos and remember how miserable I looked and felt. I slept a lot but still felt so tired all the time. I couldn't breath well because I was extremely overweight so it took every effort to get around when I had to. I didn't get out much because I just didn't have the energy.  It's not that I didn't care I wanted to I just didn't feel any energy to do anything unless I had to. It took everything out of me to clean the house and mow the law and do the daily chores that life brings on top of being a mom. I was one of those in a minute, hang on type people because I just kept putting it off and did the more important tasks at hand but would finally do whatever I kept putting off.





Now that I've lost weight I feel better have Tons of Energy and go out in our community to help others, I will never go back to my old ways. I will continue moving forward to improve myself because there's always room for improvement in your health. It's such a great feeling to have myself back.  


If you're looking for a solution to get back to a much healthier you then I ask that you take the first step today and contact me because I would love to help you succeed and reach your goals. It's guaranteed results or your old body back!





*Consumers who use Herbalife® Formula 1 twice per day as part of a healthy lifestyle can generally expect to lose around o.5 to 1 pound per week. Participants in a 12-week single-blind study used Herablife® Formula 1 twice per day (once as a meal and once as a snack) with reduced calorie diet and a goal of 30 minutes of exercise per day. Participants followed either a high-protein diet or a standard-protein diet. Participants in both groups lost about 8.5 pounds.



No comments: