January 19, 2016

3 Piece Professional Cocktail Shaker by #mixologistworld Review

I was given the opportunity to review the Complete Bundle Set by Mixologist World. This #mixologistworld set includes a superior stainless steal 3 piece professional Cocktail Shaker with a large 24 oz tin with the cap built in strainer it has a double 1 1/2 oz measurement jigger and a recipe booklet to make perfect Cocktails and Mock-tails, and it also came with two digital e-books with famous cocktail and non alcoholic recipes.



This 3 piece bundle is essential for making great drinks from a variety of Spirits, Scotch, Cognac, Port, Tequila, Whiskey, Bourbon, Vodka, Gin, Rum, Brandy, Sake, Liqueurs and Mixers. You won't require anymore tools to mix your favorite concoctions.  It's supposed to be user friendly and designed to make your cocktails with ease, and its dishwasher safe. The inside of the cocktail shaker has a ridge so you know not to over fill it. 



Accuracy allows for you to make the perfect drink mixer for your ice cold Margaritas, Cosmopolitans, Long Island Iced Tea, and Martinis. The Mixologist World cocktail shaker was designed to last and it's made of high quality stainless steal with mirror finish. The makers claim its not supposed to rust, leak or lose it's quality over time and seals perfectly and holds up to 700 ml of liquid. 



When I reviewed the Mixologist World 3 piece professional Cocktail Shaker my experience was disappointing. The cocktail shaker did not seal perfectly and when I shook it the liquid spilled everywhere. I tried everything but a rubber mallet because I didn't want damage it and I did want to make sure I could get the lid off.  I couldn't get the lid any tighter, so both times I had the same outcome which was spillage. The product is really nice and sturdy and it is made of high quality stainless steal it just didn't work like it should have. 



It's nicely engraved with Mixologist World on the lid and the jigger and a pretty tree design on it. The product did also come with the nice recipe booklet that will come in handy for some mixed drinks in the future.  The price is originally $49.99 but you can get it on Amazon currently for $19.97 and Free Shipping on orders over $35.00 . 

My experience may not be typical it's possible mine had a defect, but I wouldn't know because I don't have another one to try. 


Disclosure: I received the Mixologist World 3 piece professional Cocktail shaker set mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.






No comments: