January 3, 2016

Handoff Handsfree Smartphone Case No Bluetooth or Hassle (Carbon) Review #Handsoff

Just about everyone has a cell phone these days, but do they utilize it hands-free while driving? Many states are enforcing hands-free while driving and many are already using Bluetooth headsets or the wired ones or some type of other method.  I personally don't wear a headset while driving (because I wear one 8 hours a day at work) but I still use an alternative method for phone hands-free but with a different technique much like the Handsoff Handsfree Smartphone Case No Bluetooth or Hassle (Carbon) accessory that I have reviewed and will use every time I drive from now on.





The #Handsoff Handsfree Smartphone Case No Bluetooth or Hassle is a great accessory and fantastic alternative to headsets.  It's easy to use simply slide your phone into the case and then lift up the clasp on the back of the case and position your phone where you want it and let go of the magnetic clasp which prevents your phone from sliding. You can adjust it as high or as low as you want it on your seat belt.



How I used to use my cellphone while driving :





I would just put my phone on my chest and put my seat belt over it while on speakerphone. The only problem I had with the way I was doing it was it would tend to slide which could have caused my phone to fall on the floor so it wasn't really safe. My truck does have SYNC which is hands-free when a call comes in or dials out and it goes through the radio so if the radio is on the kids can't finish listening as the phone interrupts it so I've not been using that technique. I was very excited to be able to review this Handsfree Smart Phone Case because it seemed like what I was already doing but a much safer way. 

How the case is used and how I use my cellphone while driving now:





The case works the same way I've been using my cellphone only it won't slide or fall of.  This case has an elastic design on the sides which allows it to stretch and fits almost all smartphones.  My phone just slid down into the case and fit nice and snug without having to takeoff the Otter Box. 



The #Handsoff cases are available at this time in blue, black, green, pink, dynasty, sunkissed, and tartan colors and you can purchase them on Amazon.  I recommend this hands-free accessory to anyone without bluetooth capabilities or like me not wanting to wear a headset. 

Disclosure: " I received the Handoff Handsfree Smartphone Case No Bluetooth or Hassle (Carbon from Tomoson to form an opinion for this review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site".



No comments: